After graduating from Durham University in 2008 I have been working in the events industry in a variety of roles from high value events to bespoke overseas expeditions. My experiences range from delivering country hotel weddings to marquee receptions culminating in three and a half years as Head of Special Events at cancer charity Penny Brohn UK.
I have a proven track record of delivering any occasion to exceed expectations. During my term I transformed the ladies only flagship event Long Table Lunch where 250 high net worth individuals, businesswomen and clients of the charity were hosted in a marquee in the beautiful Penny Brohn grounds. Using my creative flair, style and attention to detail I was able to wow guests year on year. Each time providing new and exciting elements that enhanced their experience.
Following on from this I trained with the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners and launched SLC Events where I love getting to know my clients and delivering their dream occasion. I pride myself on creating and delivering events full of personal touches and personality. I love nothing more than seeing clients faces light up when their dreams and visions have come true.
Three things I love about events
• The look on clients and guests faces when they enter the venue for the first time
• Personal touches that are a reflection of the personalities and styles of my clients
• Happiness, love and laughter that is created from a special moment
My promise to you
• To always put you and your requirements first
• To be honest at all times including the passing on of any discounts
• Always be there when you need me
• To be your go-to woman
• I will be open to challenge
• I will be as passionate about your celebration as you are
• Provide an experience for you that is entirely unique to you
• Use my creativity to bring your vision to life
Find out about wedding and event planning services in Bristol
I’d love to hear from you to see how I can help with your special occasion. Fill in the form below and I will be in touch.